Greetings and welcome to Druidic Dawn, an internet “Touch Point “ web resource combined with a members social Druidic community. We consider Privacy is a key issue for all Druidic members of this community, and to this end, we have insured various precautions.
Conditions of Use
Private Policy Changes
Eligibility to use Druidic Dawn Services
Information Druidic Dawn Collects
The only information which is collected at Druidic Dawn are :-
- User name, password (encrypted) and the email address.
- The data which is automatically gathered during a web session concerning the internet provider and browser information of its members.
- We reserve the right to maintain an unseen counter on the holding pages available throughout the website under the ownership of Druidic Dawn to monitor hits and where necessary improve the project teams' service to the on line Druidic Community.
- We also reserve the right to monitor statistics which this site generates to enhance our service to the Druidic community.
- Information collected is not disclosed, shared, or sold to any third party.
The Information Members Share
Within certain areas of the site personal information can be shared on condition that
- This information members share is given freely and solely disclosed knowingly.
- The sole responsibility lies with the member of Druidic Dawn who takes full responsibility of its content.
- The sharing of such personal information is solely for the social community benefit.
- Each member has full control over who you decide to share, or not to share such information with.
- Members can allow other community members to access information shared with informed consent. Through the various community facilities that are made available for its membership enjoyment.
- The admin personnel and consultants within the Druidic Dawn project team may have access to user's information; if necessary and in the course of discharging their responsibilities.
Druidic Dawn Members Obligations
It is the member's of Druidic Dawn responsibility too: -
- Keep their User name and passwords secure and safe, not to disclose or allow third party use of your access details, of which you alone are responsible for.
- To report any abuse encountered within the community.
- Members are requested not to compromise the Druidic community security, by transferring information elsewhere outside its member’s space. The project teams request informed consent is gained first via email from the author. This project teams values security, and requests all its members do the same.
- Conduct and behaviour befit of a Druid, to members of this community undertaken with Honour, Truth, Respect, Responsibility and Understanding.